Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a developer who can help us with maintaining and expanding the web system (= API + web app). Together with our other web system developers, you will be responsible for new features, solving bugs, adjustments, creating export formats for administration software and possibly system management. Depending on your qualities and interests you can flexibly discuss your role with the team. You will be working on fun new projects like automating the system, you will build new interactive and smart features with innovative aspects. Are you still studying? No problem. You can easily combine this job with your studies by working part-time.
- Understand technical requirements and deliver features under the supervision of Product Owner
- Being able to write clean, well structured and reliable code
- Deliver feature including back-end, front-end, and API changes
- Being able to investigate and fix bugs
- Be part of the rewrite of the back-end
- Participate in the upgrade of our front-end
- Experience building PHP applications
- Experience building applications using Amazon Web Services (Elastic Beanstalk, S3) and Terraform
- Experience within the Fintech industry
What we expect from you:
- Ability to learn the complexity of our back-end
- Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks without immediate and constant supervision
- Hands-on attitude
What we offer:
- Fast growing company with international clients
- Young and professional team
- Internal career development opportunities
- Friday drinks
- Taking part in the yearly cabin in the wood expedition of the technical team
- Fun but professional environment
SRXP is the Dutch market leader in expense management software. More than 20 employees develop and sell a solution for businesses to report expenditures. Multinationals like Rituals, Sapph, Corendon, and over 3500 other companies use SRXP to process employees’ expenses into their administration.
Our product has not gone by unnoticed. By innovating our product we have won the Fintech Awards and the Dutch International Trade Award. Our drive to innovate enables us to integrate our state-of-the-art technology with the largest credit card suppliers and banks across the globe.
To support our fast growing team we are looking for ambitious people, that are ready to bring our young and informal organization to the next level.
Pieter VerbruggenCEO & Founder