Medior Mobile Developer (C#)
At SRXP we are looking for a Medior Mobile C# developer to join our app team. Together with the rest of the app team you’ll be responsible for the development of new features, as well as upgrading and maintaining our Android and iOS mobile applications.
We are the leading expense management solution in the Netherlands. Our team based in Amsterdam is composed of 20+ professionals with extensive experience and passion for fintech.
Since January 2019, SRXP is part of the Exact group, which allows us to enjoy the benefits of a big company, yet with the fun and flexibility of a start-up.
What you'll do:
- Build user-focused and scalable features for thousands of users.
- Improve and maintain the Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Work side-by-side with the Product Owner and other developers.
- Deliver the best expense management solution yet seen.
What we expect from you:
- You have 3+ years of experience working with C#.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in app development.
- Experience with Xamarin and REST APIs is a big plus.
- You are someone with an eye for detail, eager to learn and take responsibility.
- You are a true team player, yet you have initiative and can work independently.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary, 13th month and pension.
- 27 +holidays (+1 loyalty day per year worked at SRXP).
- Young, dynamic and horizontal team, with lots of growing opportunities.
- The latest Macbook Pro.
- Friday drinks, quarterly company party, yearly cabin, polder games, among others.
SRXP is the Dutch market leader in expense management software. Our team based in Amsterdam is composed of 20+ professionals with extensive experience and passion for fintech. Multinationals like Rituals, Sapph, Corendon, and over 3500 other companies use SRXP to process employees’ expenses into their administration.
Our product has not gone by unnoticed. By innovating our product we have won the Fintech Awards and the Dutch International Trade Award. Our drive to innovate enables us to integrate our state-of-the-art technology with the largest credit card suppliers and banks across the globe.
To support our fast growing team we are looking for ambitious people, that are ready to bring our young and informal organization to the next level. Since January 2019, SRXP is part of the Exact group, which allows us to enjoy the benefits of a big company, yet with the fun and flexibility of a start-up.
Thea van den Hoekthea.email@example.com