We are looking for an experienced C# developer, with experience in Xamarin who is eager to start as soon as possible. We have cool features lined-up that we want to release with your help. We recently started to work with Xamarin to release more quickly across all platforms. Other tools we work with are AWS, GIT, and JIRA. Our app developers are expected to think proactively about the user-friendliness of the apps as well. Taking initiative to introduce new features is highly appreciated.
Desired skills and experience:
- Release apps in time
- Work directly with app team & product owner
- Bug fixing
- Feel free to add new features together with the product owner!
- Proven track record and experience in Xamarin App Development
- Proven C# skills
- Experience within the Fintech industry
What we expect from you:
- Eager to learn, Entrepreneurial spirit
- Affinity with fintech
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure in a team and as well as an individual
- Experience with a SaaS solution is a plus
What we offer:
- Fast growing company with international clients
- Young and professional team
- Internal career development opportunities
- Friday drinks
- Taking part in the yearly cabin in the wood expedition of the technical team
- Fun but professional environment
SRXP is the Dutch market leader in expense management software. More than 20 employees develop and sell a solution for businesses to report expenditures. Multinationals like Rituals, Sapph, Corendon, and over 3500 other companies use SRXP to process employees’ expenses into their administration.
Our product has not gone by unnoticed. By innovating our product we have won the Fintech Awards and the Dutch International Trade Award. Our drive to innovate enables us to integrate our state-of-the-art technology with the largest credit card suppliers and banks across the globe.
To support our fast growing team we are looking for ambitious people, that are ready to bring our young and informal organization to the next level,
Pieter VerbruggenCEO & Founder